Dedicated Denver Family Lawyer Provides Customized Legal Support
Experienced Colorado attorney offers a unique approach to family litigation
Legal problems within your family can shatter you emotionally and financially, leaving you feeling powerless. At The McGinn Law Office in Denver, we seek to empower Colorado clients in the process of their divorce or family law disputes. This means that rather than overcharging families for services they don’t need, we can limit the scope of our legal services in order to help families in the areas they need it most. Our goal is to educate you on the legal process and your legal rights, represent you in court (if court becomes necessary) but to give you the tools you need to handle ongoing family disputes on your own, whenever possible. Family law disputes can continue on for many years if you do not develop strategies to limit the conflict as much as possible. Sometimes going to court is the best way to minimize conflict in the future; sometimes a more amicable conflict resolution strategy is more appropriate. If you’re in Denver County, Adams County, Jefferson County, Arapahoe County, or Douglas County and seek knowledgeable legal advice in a comfortable environment, The McGinn Law Office can help you reach a solution that puts you in the best position to move forward.
Trustworthy law firm dedicated to obtaining favorable results
Family conflicts can affect you and your loved ones for years to come, so choosing the right law firm is crucial. You can trust The McGinn Law Office for many reasons, because we are known for our:
- Strong community reputation — Fellow attorneys and former clients recommend us to those in need of compassionate and comprehensive family law counsel.
- Responsive advice — Attorney Jennifer McGinn answers questions promptly and takes a hands-on approach to resolving family disputes promptly and effectively.
- Personalized approach — We are committed to meeting your specific legal needs by getting to know you as an individual and your values as they relate to your family dispute.
To help you understand your legal rights and what your case will involve, The McGinn Law Office provides a free initial consultation.
Compassionate advice for a complete range of domestic matters
The McGinn Law Office assists clients in the Denver Metro area with all types of household legal issues, including:
- Family law — No matter how complex or contentious your family law dispute is, we provide comprehensive assistance.
- Divorce — When your marriage is ending, The McGinn Law Office pursues divorce terms that protect your rights and allow you to move forward.
- Child custody — If parenting time for minor children is at issue, we can advise you on how to seek child custody arrangements that protect your rights and preserve your child’s best interests.
- Father’s rights — Our firm advocates on behalf of fathers so that they can maintain strong bonds with their sons and daughters.
- Mother’s rights — The McGinn Law Office represents and supports mothers to make sure that the outcomes of their cases are in the best interests of their children.
- Domestic violence — Domestic violence is a pervasive problem in family law cases and needs to be considered in fashioning a parenting plan and in how to handle your case. We advise clients on cases involving criminal charges and equitable relief such as protective orders.
For any conflict involving relatives or someone you’re in a relationship with, we will work diligently on your behalf whether your issues can be settled amicably or in court.
Contact a Denver family law attorney for a free initial consultation
The McGinn Law Office represents Colorado clients seeking legal assistance on divorce, custody and other family law issues. Please call 720-663-1360 or contact us online for a free initial consultation at our Denver office.